Monday, January 9, 2012

elegant candles



Looking for something elegant and cheap well here is a project that i just love.
I got my candle holder at the dollar store and wrapped rubber bands around it in the design that i wanted. I took glass frost and and sprayed around the whole holder, i sprayed it twice let it dry completely ( you need to make sure you let it dry so that when you take the bands off it don't smear the frost) . I took off the bands and put the ribbon of my choice around and super glued in on. You can put the riboon on the top, in the middle or on the bottom, or you don't even need to put a ribbon on it your choice. Great for wedding decorations and special romancing nights with the hubby or dinner or just sioakinging and relaxing in the tub with some music and your candles. I hope you enjoy

No comments: